Thursday, May 1, 2008

10 things I hate about you


10 things I hate about you

I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close
not even a little bit
not even at all.






10 Things I Hate About You is a 1999 American romantic comedy film. It is directed by Gil Junger and stars Julia Stiles, Heath Ledger, Larisa Oleynik, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Larry Miller. A loose adaptation of Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew set in a modern American high school, the screenplay was written by Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smith. The movie's title is a twist on The Taming of the Shrew but is also a reference to a poem written by the film's female lead to describe her bittersweet romance with the male lead. The film was released March 31, 1999 and was a breakout success for stars Stiles and Ledger.

Plot:

A new boy in school, Cameron, likes the ever sought-after Bianca. However, she can't date anyone until her sister, Kat, does. Cameron gets the popular model Joey to pay outsider Patrick Verona to take out the ill-tempered Kat, so that he can take Bianca out. Joey thinks Bianca is going to go out with him though, and it all culminates at the prom.

-wiki


Ah. Just some sort of movie trippin'. Haven't watched this film and i gave it a try. Was i smilin when i saw Larissa Oleynik starrin in this film, i have been an avid fan of her show The Secret World of Alex Mack back when i was young :D Andrew Keegan is there also, but I'm not used to seeing him portray a character as such because i got used to the sympathetic role he was portraying in 7th heaven.


I was really mesmerized with the film's rendition of Can't take my eyes off of you by Heath Ledger.



But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
not even close
not even a little bit
not even at all.

"e parang sis na kita"
how could you be so insensitive :(
i hate you because i love you.


damn.

1 comments:

Ramon Jose said...

Hi,

Thanks for doing the Big Bang tag. I hope more bloggers will join us and make it a truly Big Bang endeavor.

I have recently transferred to my own domain and I’d like to ask a favor. Can you please change my link in the Big Bang tag? I am #64 (Read my Mind). Please change it to my new domain, http://www.monacome.com I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, and keep on blogging! More power!