Sunday, May 11, 2008

UMBRELLA

Ate Kimi and I had a great time taking a dekko for some stuffs.. and gaping at the shawls and ipod lego-like speaker and ppc and other electronic gadgets .. nyahahhaa... I had a great time with her as always and I'm thankful that my world is more colorful because she's in it.

After an appetizing meal at Pancake House, we found out that the heaven is weeping copiously outside and we will be drenched in furious rain should we race to go home. I have with me my umbrella but holy crap it won't open no matter what i do ... so we both decided to purchase rain protection for both of us.. She got the black one and i got the blue color.











"When the sun shine,

we shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh) "

Ate kims... i love you always.. thanks for being a very, very nice sister to me and i appreciate everything :) Thanks for the friendship and rest assured that no matter what happens...i will always love you.. mwahhhhhhhhhhhh...

0 comments: