Sunday, May 18, 2008

TRANCE

What has been killing me right now?

A pain caused not by an honest truth, but a pain i have inflicted on myself.

I am stupid.

Damned.

I remember the things that i want to do to our IT personnels when my blogsite was blocked. Ain't these the very same things that i wanna do to myself right now?


  • condemn to an eternity of torment.
  • threaten her in full steam and venom.
  • hit with thunderbolts
  • stripped layer by layer, skin by skin, like a butcher peels off the hide from a dead animal
  • have my body flogged
  • singe my back with a dragon's breath

Pain is only temporary. And i believe that we are all made for happy endings.

I can't eat. I can't sleep. The symptoms are back. All because i allowed this to happen. Silly me.
WTF.

Gotta rest for now. I've been sitting here since 1230pm and it's quarter past midnight.

I'm crap.

0 comments: