Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Predictability and comfort are valid human longings

I could hear sweetie complaining more than ever, could feel some slippage at the rear parts, screeching more than the usual, I could barely step on the pedal out of extreme fear.

I hate doomsday. Hahaha. It's when i don't have enough inputs to neutralize some uncertainties that disrupt the smooth flow of my existence. Predictability and comfort, as they say, are valid human longings. But my life, as always, are bombarded by too many variables that make it so wildly unpredictable and uncomfortable. I hang onto it by a thread that would snap at any given moment, i alternate between placid anticipation of a new tomorrow and excessive emotions of threat, danger, pain or harm that shoo the daylights out of me.

Whatever gets me through the night.

and day.

I gotta do something to sweetie. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa






0 comments: