Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It won't rain forever

Why does my day seem to be an endless chaos?
Will there be a way to surpass it? How long will the pain linger?
It has been storming for days and nights.

********
I haven't slept for a night. Cat naps during the first 3 hours. If there's someone who i believe can tame the protons in me, i have reached him twice but to no avail, awake i still am.

Which brings me to the realization that my mind is boggled deep beyond what it could contain. Unreleased pent-up emotions, stress, and other things that rattle my subconscious being.

********
Wasn't able to report to work today. A good friend has brought me a major disturbance in the wee hours of the night. haha. joke lang. I dunno what brought him here, or maybe, i know, but whatever it is, i just hope things will go more smoothly after this night.

I wasn't able to attend my geometry review class at 6pm. Been feeling quite not well and couldn't concentrate enough. It was 330pm when it felt like the world had crashed on me. At that instant i know all the formulas and numbers and theories in my head had been jumbled. I decided not to go to my class.

*******

It won't rain forever.

0 comments: