Saturday, February 14, 2009

THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON





I love the movie. Here are some inspiring quotes from THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON

Benjamin Button: Some nights, I'd have to sleep alone. I didn't mind, I would listen to the house breathin'. All those people sleepin'. I felt... safe.

Queenie: Everyone feels different about themselves one way or another, but we all goin' the same way.

Benjamin Button: It's funny how sometimes the people we remember the leastmake the greatest impression on us.

Benjamin Button: For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

Benjamin Button: You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates - but when it comes to the end, you have to let go.

Benjamin Button: Your life is defined by its opportunities... even the ones you miss.

Benjamin Button: Along the way you bump into people who make a dent on your life. Some people get struck by lightning. Some are born to sit by a river. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim the English Channel. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people can dance.

Sybil Wagner: We're meant to lose the people we love. How else are we supposed to know how important they are?

Benjamin Button: It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.

Benjamin Button: "I was thinking how nothing last, and what a shame that is."
Daisy: "Some things last."

Benjamin Button: I'm always lookin' out my own eyes.

0 comments: