Wednesday, February 4, 2009

DEFINITELY, MAYBE




LLOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SCENE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i7o0mn2Q18

Will Hayes, a 30-something Manhattan dad is in the midst of a divorce when his 10 year old daughter, Maya, starts to question him about his life before marriage. Maya wants to know absolutely everything about how her parents met and fell in love.

I would love to be April for the rest of my life if only a guy like Will would sweep me off my feet with this kind of proposal....

Will Hayes: I wanna marry you because you're the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. So, will you, um, marry me?
April: Definitely. Maybe.

If only.

Oh so mushy.

Why am i getting a tad sloppy here....

A while ago, i was thinking that maybe, if some things in my life wouldn't work out quite well this time, I'll just put a halt to all this stupidity and close my doors and windows and anything that could just, well, uhhh, add to the infiltration load of my cooling system. Haha. I mean I'm like a total jerk in this field and can't even play well. I am always the loser come sundown and all that's left with me are my..DEAD CELLS :(

Why do i keep killing my happy cells?

0 comments: