Saturday, September 5, 2009

MISSING BIG TIME

I was cleanin' my room and my closet when i was brought to extreme schmaltz as i found the stuffs i solemnly kept all these times. . The stuffs were supposed to be claimed August by the owner, but has gotten into some issues and rescheduled another claim come early next year.



Well, i do miss the owner. It's been quite a while.

I miss him a lot. Big time. I miss the times he used to make me laugh about simple things. I miss the times he'd poke me unlimited until i beg him to stop the teasing. I miss the times he'd wake me up every 1am to remind me of my meds. I miss the times he'd call me when he's back in the camp. I miss the times he'd ask me for what i want when they are in Hardees. I miss the laughs and the small banters. I miss the "banat" hours in their morning hours. I miss the billiard playing which gave me no chance in winning. I miss the Engr Sabaybunot monicker. I miss the chikkatexts. I miss the Texas Hold 'em Poker playing. I miss the "Gooooood Moooooorning Philippines" greeting. I miss the "asan na kaya yun.. batet walang reply" message. I miss the "tambay muna ako work." I miss the "tulog pa cguro yun, nyahahaha" I miss the magic. I miss the times he'd like to see my new stuffs: blouses, skirts, thingamajigs, etc. I miss the times he'd show me his new trick. I miss the times he'd tease me that i got Alimango fingers. I miss the times he'd say that my hair is getting longer and longer. I miss the times he'd ask where i was going and with whom. I miss the times he'd just say that he wants me to be happy. I miss the times he'd scold me when i kid about running above 80kph. I miss the times he'd call me when he's drunk. Or when he's sick. Or when he just misses me. I miss the times he'd ask me to do stuffs for him. I miss the times he'd ask me to just rest and sleep tight. I miss the exchange of rants and raves. I miss the times he'd just smile and say nothing.

I miss him.

Big time.

I hugged the stuffs and placed it back to my closet.

I miss the owner.

God bless us both.

0 comments: