Sunday, July 11, 2010

SALUTE TO THE MASTERS

Was very fortunate to attend the Nikon Club Philippines Creative Lighting Seminar by Mr. Ricky Ladia yesterday. Learned a lot from him with his wits and technical expertise. Happier to be with old and new shutterbugs. Happiest to be given the opportunity to let them partake of my ...... SUPER ENSAYMADA! hahaha. Thanks to Kuya Ernie Campana for the advance info, to Rodel for the delicious banana chips, and to Kuya Arnel for the hitch.

Thanks also to my Southern Reflections during the DPP Event last week at Boni High Street. To Kuya Antz for the ride and the pass, to Sir Neilo for the ride back home, to my sister Jelsie for the utmost caring as always and to all SRs who made my day :) Lucky me to see some Arriba (and SYL) bloods in the venue, Marg, Holi and Jovy. The enthusiast me had been shot with a cupful of educational photography servings from the masters of this craft, Pilar Tuason, Raymund Isaac, Jay Jallorina, Jo Avila, Jay Tablante and Xander Angeles.

Above all, i offer my salute to the Great Grand Master, for allowing me to live each day amidst the malady that i am currently battling with. Thank you for allowing me to take more pictures and enjoy each moment of my life with your innumerable blessings.

True enough, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

0 comments: