Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am still in trance.

I just now realized how my morning mantra has been changed over this long course of waiting.

The usual Vedic hymn had been replaced unconsciously by my utmost desire to hear something, if not everything, as to what the hell happened to the protagonist of the comic book of my life. Whew.

I had been rationally fighting the instillation of these things in my subconsciousness, as i try my very best to keep myself occupied with various things that would highly divert my attention.

Hell, i don't know how to tame those provoking thoughts.

In my silent meandering, i still find myself amused with the euphoric thoughts of his presence, still giggling with our insanities, and still munching on sweet memories of yesterday. A damsel in distress was saved by a knight in shining armour. Aaahhhhh.. this is life.

I am still in trance.

I need to get back to my usual self.

0 comments: