Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Memories have tremendous power, however we so resolutely neglect it, to shape, reshape and misshape us. Deym.

SO off i went.. again.. to the bookstore.. with tears gathered at the edge of my eyes. I am really having a rough day today, as i feel the weight of the world on my shoulders. Life dragged on uneventfully as memories flashed with painful intensity. This is a competence of epic proportions,i say to myself, but i somehow need not be reminded of how difficult it is to brave the storms in my life.

Bookstore stop. Robert Fulghum. Hardbound. Kind of expensive. I have my own paperback copy, but there's something in this edition that makes me desperate for it to rest on my shelf.
Nevertheless, it is a BIG no-no. Gotta save some for the rainy days.



My ransacking had me at a halt, with a familiar title.



With a hard knot in my throat, i left the bookstore right before i froze in my track out of intensified longing.

Memories have tremendous power, however we so resolutely neglect it, to shape, reshape and misshape us. Deym.

0 comments: