Monday, March 15, 2010

I sometimes wish the cards had fallen differently on me

Back here.

Been sick every afternoon and night. While the cloud seeding operations had successfully induced artificial rain in areas hardest hit by the drought, i was unfortunate to have been hit by the not-so-artificial-debilitation.

Had been so hardworking that i didn't get warier about getting soaked and wet under this artificial rain. (may halong bola un ) Occasional flu-like symptoms every afternoon had me bolted on the bed, flipping through the pages of the Dear John book that ADY had given last week.

I so got used to feeling weaker each day. The more i try to stay happy, positive and stronger, the more my malady counteracts and keeps me always at bay.

I sometimes wish the cards had fallen differently on me.

0 comments: