Monday, March 29, 2010

My own darkness are best kept secret

I just had a conversation with a woman who is in a relationship with a man who has the same sufferings as mine. The man's really blessed to have someone as wonderful as her staying beside her through all of this pain and social stigma. She assured me that in my own time, i shall also be blessed with a courageous entity like her, braving storms in exchange for my heart, lighting a candle than cursing my very own darkness.

Flashback.

Didn't i just had one? Or so i thought.

My post-haste thinking slightly turned into brooding.

Now i have come to resolve to live my life solitary as a cast away, so that no flood of curses shall tail me the whole time i am breathing. No one shall ever be allowed to rob me off my worth, nor empty my pockets of any joy i had inside. My own darkness are best kept secret.

0 comments: