Monday, May 18, 2009

The hardest enemy to fight is one’s self

Monday morning when the thought of fighting myself in the mybrute arena just popped through my mind.



I gained 1 experience point.

Most of the times, i would find myself arguing with the silly me in the stillness of the night. Deep in the recesses of my own soul, there's a battle inside that never got me into winning. Or have always got me into winning. Either way, they really inspire me to do better as i conquer my own self:

"Life is a paradox. The hardest things to grasp are the most commonsensical ones. The hardest things to see are the most obvious ones. The hardest enemy to fight is one’s self."
- Conrado de Quiros

“The hardest battle you're ever going to fight is the battle to be just you.”
Leo F. Buscaglia

“To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.” - Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta

0 comments: