Thursday, December 18, 2008

I AM HOPEFUL. I AM FAITHFUL.

I myself revel in my uniqueness yesterday as a dribble of that vital fluid was set to define my tomorrow.

I was fine tuning the crescendo of voices that babbled like the spurt of the river inside my insane head. I was alone and only talking to myself, the buzz had been so disturbing i need to shut them all...

"Shut up you all pesky emotions.. it'll always turn out exactly as what God had wanted it to be."

I am hopeful.

I am faithful.

There are moments in my life when i would really want to yield to the clutches of despair. Why God has chosen me to traverse this path while others revel in their extravagant journeys.

Yet there have been moments in my life when i would really burst into extreme happiness as God has chosen me to walk this path to suffering, for true enough, there are more lessons to be learned and adventures to be experienced as real and genuine friends get to bask in the limelight of my life.

But it's no cinch.

Sometimes I'd pretend to be okay when the stark-raving truth is i am not.

Over my seemingly absurd state of consciousness, i have railed almost at anything that doesn't conform to my preferred standards of living.

Negativities.

The "Lord, Why me?"

But prudence has to be part of the valor.

This is my God-given life and I'd better make my today a few notches better than my yesterday. To defy the odds and prefer ambitions that is couched in hopeful terms.

I am hopeful.

I am faithful.

Two more nights.

I am waiting for how my tomorrow would be defined.

But i wouldn't get deterred by my sufferings.

I am hopeful.

I am faithful.

God is always with me.

0 comments: