Tuesday, May 8, 2012

uninspired

Tuesday. I am still hoping I could feel a slight tinge of work-related excitement. As always, it's an epic fail.
I despise this everyday encounter with disappointments, with all the mundane tasks assigned by no less than my no-brainer boss. Sometimes I would program my mind to just not mind him, work for the love of work, but then my ritual would be put into halt as soon as he sits on his thrown and open the book he's reading (John Maxwell's 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership). Not only am I disturbed by his sheer act of utilizing the company time for his personal affairs, but also at the thought that he might have a total brain fissure for the lack of capacity to absorb all the knowledge the book has to offer.
Oh right, I'm one hell of a b!tch. Too sorry for him for having a subordinate like me. But I am most unfortunate for having someone like him as a boss, I am really sorry, but I do not feel motivated nor inspired working under his umbrella. 

0 comments: