Sunday, May 6, 2012

Reunion

I don't know where this came from, but I suddenly had this awkward feeling that drove me to skip our highschool reunion.

I have always loved our highschool section Diamond. I've been with small and large gatherings of the group and I must say there isn't any dull moment. I always look forward to spending time with them, to reconnect with our past, to reminisce our moments, to relish our good old times. I must say my highschool classmates are all great, even exceptional. They are all special in my heart. It's just that.. I do not know really.

I chose to be with the moon tonight.

I know I have failed big time. Haven't accomplished some things in my 30 years of existence. I fu(k3d my career and lost my heart. Fine. I'm on my own and sometimes it sucks. Most of the times it's a lot more fun :)) I suddenly feel lost in the transition.

For the reason that I can't present myself tonight to them. This is not the typical me. I just can't be with the cheerful crowd. I do not have the bag of answers to their questions, silly and serious ones. I am torn and void of sanity.

I skipped the diamonds reunion, but reunited with the coward in me.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

0 comments: