Sunday, November 11, 2007




hello mahal ko.... thanks for everything :) you made me very happy with the love that you showed, with the care that you lavished and the attention that you gave...

you know how painful this is for me. i was once your ideal wife, and my world changed when i have attested my love for you. i was then willing to wait, willing to be in your arms, to lie with you under the stars, and laugh together and sing together...and wish to take care of you for the rest of my life...

i have been trying hard to get well so that when you are home..im not a sick girl anymore..

but then we all deserve to be happy...

and im done with it...my happiness is over..you were just starting to be happy again...with someone you knew so well..with your friend..and i can only wish the both of you everlasting happiness that i also wish to have...

you have given me happiness i have never experienced before..with someone waking me up every morning, reminding me of my medicines..asking me if im home already..requesting me to take a rest after a whole day of household chores, sneaking a small window at work just to chat with me, simply just being there to absorb all my rants, my sweet nothings...everything this life has me in store...continuously reminding me..that someone..outside the Philippine archipelago..in the burning heat of the desert, has loved me with all his heart. i am so thankful to have experienced this..for no one has ever made me feel this way...

my heart bleeds when i hear you coughing..wishing i was there to bring you a glass of water..to rub your back..to hug you.. to massage you when you had backpains due to a whole day of continuous work...my heart swells knowing you are not feeling well..and i can only pray for the power of God's healing to be bestowed on you because i can't be there personally ..my heart jumps when you are happy with your bowling scores..i only wished some strikes are excellently done for lois...just as what i have did in the tournaments i had..though not that victorious....but all for you....i wish to have a real good bowling match with you....hahahah...

everything i did then..i did it all for you..all my works to be colored with excellence..because i want you to be proud of me.you became my everything . my everything. maybe i wasn't that good in showing it up.maybe i don't have the skills of reverberating to the world the love i have for you..and i am so sorry to have caused you pain.

and i did love you that much. at one point in my life..in see you in my future..and how i would want to turn the hands of time...to be in that point..i have told you once..to let me just love you... and i will....always..with all the respect i have for someone who has taken good care of me...especially during my down times...

and like what i have said before..no one deserves a sick girl like me...

then let us be friends..just as what you have said.

but you will always be my **mahal ko** for the rest of my life. you have made me very special, in all your ways.... with the happy memories..to stay with me..for as long as i am breathing...

i will never forget the love we once shared.

and i will always be your LOIS :)

i love you po. always.



0 comments: