Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh please

It's an early morning Wednesday work. I got in a little sleepy, doze off late last night because i was very busy smashing the pigs. (lol. angry birds mode) Halfway through the week i was setting myself all the positive good vibes i could to fuel me more into an increased productivity.

I'm just a little bit disturbed that i am surrounded by negative people that rob me off some energy that i so very need. Distrustful people that is way too proud of themselves for being such, dishonest people that later wonder why their life has been so miserable. People who gossip about others life, then ask above why sacrifice and hardships are their daily staples.

During these trying times, it sucks to be surrounded by these kinds of two-legged creatures.

Oh please.

I need a breather.

0 comments: