Monday, September 20, 2010

The passing of time has imbued myself with courage of greater intensity, all the more, numbness? =))

I realized that it has been all about work lately and I've been working my ass off as a very busy bee. My hair has grown longer for a year's absence of a reasonable trim, and i have lost a bit of weight due to my low-fat and soft diet. Though occasionally i have the chance to loosen up a bit through a couple of dinners and outside business meetings, it's just this morning that i felt the scarcity for some bit of physical and mental relaxation.

Last week, two women in my life had made a monumental step in their own lives. My youngest sister got married last Tuesday, and my dearest friend Jellie last Saturday. Both occasions are indeed very exhausting, but the good feelings, memory and maturity, are more golden than ever. The sweet remembrances bring a twinkle to the eye and lightness of spirit. Congratulations to my two dearest sisters! I so love you both.

The recent events had somewhat made me undergone a method of crypsis or disambiguation. I just suddenly want to hide six feet under to avoid the glare of public attention, asking when my turn would be. hahaha. Their questions became mnemonic devices that brought to the fore old stories and memories of the love i have found and lost, long forgotten feelings of affection, and the serenity of accepting what is to my world now. But admittedly, what seemed like big issues before have metamorphosed into learning stations, stepping stones to what i am now, and to where i will be, in the coming of days. The passing of time has imbued myself with courage of greater intensity, all the more, numbness? =))

0 comments: