Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When a massive wave of depression struck me, i had no way of articulating what would happen to me.

I was wallowing with my depressing emotions yesterday that i needed a breathe of fresh air and a few moments to spend in reflection.

I know that God had long been testing my faith and that i must never give up no matter how difficult the burden is. It has been a very very long day, working on a holiday with a big and heavy heart must have been a herculean task that i have gotten myself accustomed into. A few times i have to slump myself inside the bathroom floor and just let the tears ran down my cheeks, after which i have to stand up and face the entirety of the world.

When a massive wave of depression struck me, i had no way of articulating what would happen to me.

As the cold wind of Christmas seeps through my skin, i am thankful for the moon and jupiter above for being with me last night.

1 comments:

mysterygirl said...

Cool blog!