Thursday, July 16, 2009

PASSION FOR TEACHING

Caught a glimpse at facebook last night and Badz' was checking her students' papers. She was teaching at an institute.

I do miss classroom teaching.

When i quit teaching last year, i didn't really give up my passion. It was indeed because of health concerns that i have to prioritize things in order for me to live my life to the fullest. Of course, i certainly do miss the classroom discussions, the rants and raves of the students, and the thoughtful things they did during my stay.

Teaching has always been my passion, my determination to turn vision into a reality amidst the roadblocks, endless stress and frustrations through constant parting of knowledge. To be extraordinary as to share by the essence of who i am as a person. To rise above the mundane and make a mark resonating from my best intentions and aspirations. Sounds a tad sweeter. hihi.

Well, who knows, i might be able to dig again in this stint.

For the mean time, i'll just concentrate on my 74 pupils in the arena.

0 comments: