Sunday, March 23, 2008

I miss my college friends.
I reopened the time capsule that we made in our college retreat last Feb 2002. Yes, i have already opened it last April of 2007.
Here's what was written on the paper inside it:

THREE MEMORABLE MEMENTOS IN LETRAN:
1. Engr. San Juan continued his lecture in Machine Design despite of the black-out.

2. Latecomers and bonuses in Engr. Liquido's Classes

3. Eating sessions in classes, the green peas and the munchers.

ETC:
shopworks
tambay after Drawing II

Trip to MIRDC, CALACA

Jellie and I - tambay sa grass

Chapel standby

Seminar sa Coke

The Knight Family

The OSA Family

Knight ovenight
kopyahan sa exams
LMES (Letran Mechanical Engineering Society)
Kindat ni Joe pring
Intrams - Softball and Scrabble

Mark and Reymond - my bestfriends

Mario bebang

Forever grouping

ME-1 >>> THE BEST!


*****


five years from now, i want to see myself as a successful engineer earning enough to suffice me and my family's needs.


*****


dapat may HOUSE and LOT na ko!


*****

I have to own my own car siguro after another three years pa...

*****


sana ok na ung lovelife ko.. hehehe..db ysm?


*************************************************************************

5 years lang naman pala un. sandali lang pala un. halos wala pa ko naacomplish sa mga nilagay ko dito due to some unavoidable circumstances. :sigh:

Anyways... moving forward still ...

Life is short. Make the most of it :)

0 comments: