Wednesday, January 2, 2008

January 1, 2008

ur afraid to lose me????????///////
y???????????
frends cum and go
im no special
and if im goin to tel u mag aasawa na ko ur afraid?
e mawawala n ko
e gettin married na nga
mawawala na nga
for example lang naman
im just tackling ur idea of bein afraid losin me
im surprised u did tel me that
so u love me?
u love me?
how much u love me?
ur fallin on me?
huh
im sory
i cant understand
im sory lois
kkgcing ko naguguluhan ako
oh gee
wat m i blabberin..
damn
wat did i say
wat did i say??
i tink i did say smethin
dat i must say
rather i must nt utter
oh my
forget bout it
and im sory
no example
its about u fallin on me
im human too
it makes sense
niweis
im sory im panicky
natawag ka eh
ye
no
no
no
no
no
im disturbed coz u called me and im afrafreid smethin happend to u and im afraid coz u sounded lyk no ok amd im just
im just afraid
ur gone
adrenalin kick maybe
owe me???/
yeah
i tink
i tink
e kaw kc e
forget ds day weve bin here
no words heard
ur?
no
thers a lot of me
may higit pa sakin na darating
dont treasure me too mux
im a wanderer ala ka mapapala saken
dont tek all my words
m i teasin u?
if i say im just teasin u do u rily bliv that im actually teasin u?
if i say i hate u do u rily bliv i hate u?
pag buy ka ng 2nd hand car wat generally una mong titingnan?
ye
look inside lois
now
m i teasin u?
sounds like a kid
kala ko bata kaya nataaasan ko boses
ano nraramdaman mo?
laymans pls
tas?
tas?
ano gamot nyan?
ano gamot accdg to me
lets go to bed now
never ever say u love me again
tek a big rest
u must slip now
naku lois
k
ill remember ol doz words
u dont hav to worry things bout me
about me towads u
towards
lets see a month later
hav a blessed nyt lois
PS
PLS WEN IM ASKIN U THINGS LIKE A WYL AGO PLS ANS ME DIRECTLY AH SWEETY?
ok?
ayos ba?

*************

May 18, 2008

just woke up
ala pa ko sa senses
naligo ka?
bat basa hair m?
well i like ur hair nw
lunch k n ba?
hilig m humawak ng mic
hilig m magsalita
madada k tlaga
of cors special ka
special show
u got me
show gusto e
talk show
no wat i min behind wen im smilin?
ur fallin i tink
bat nga ba
ur fallin
keep on healin lois
masaya n ko pag ok k na
ok na kong mawala pag magaling k na
at least may extra poise ka na
and to follow ur big dreams
huy
i wanna speak some thing
ur ok?
alang iyakan ha
i mean talk freely
e bat ganyan mukha m
i knw ur fallin on me
u dont deservd me lois
i dont have clear view in life
malapit k ng gumaling
and i just wanna be true to u
im engaged na lois
shes a lawyer to be
shes takin bar anytime
and shes migrating to us
now im tellin u
im so damn stupid
shes workin in a company affilited n bloomberg
bear wd me i lied for d very first time
i mean
i just cant take it
cmon pour down on me
did u ever ask me?
pinaamin m ba ko
just wanna ask
how did u knw
well
huh
im liberatin myself
im not into dis stupid me
im not used into ds
dats y im nt speakin words that cud hurt u lois
find ur good boy lois
feelin ko i stabbed some1
i need to tell u early lois
coz somwer in time i did felt something bout you
and i dont want to shatter lives
i nid to halt doz little demons
cmon plis hate me nw
coz i hate myself nw
well i wish u goodluck
y dont we speak nw
i did nw
coz i did felt
na its high time
and im afraid ur fallin too deep
and me too
for sure
ur a little late lois
little late
im torned
hayss
im damn stupid
me too
ala ako magagawa sobrang sexy mo e
its ma nature
ye
no
just to gain ur atention
coz masungit k
d namamansin
u knw wat caught me bout you sa lahat ng ym id na andun sa thred na un?
ur name
kerstinne25
i dunno
stop cryin nw
ala na ako
well if dat thing could lessen ur burdens
ah ipapadala ko
dont wury
if u wnt me to stay ill stay
ye
i did lie once pero im nt lyin ol d time
well bring me down lois
dont worry bout ur stuff
im damn sory lois
lois
forget about me im a crap
lets end ds
im just goin to listen
got to slip nw lois
im tired
its day one
start a new life
heal urself
balitaan m ko sa bloodtest
u did move me
niweis
kaw na bhala sa hatol lois
i did speak
truth did set us free
ok
i dont tink bout ur sickness
i firmly bliv that ur goin to get well soon
may isang araw noon na aminado akong nahulog ang loob ko sayo
d ko lang dapat at d talaga dapt mangyare un
jan or feb
well
may makikita ka pang sampung sweety lois
no i mean greater dan me
andun lang sila waitin for u
dats y im tellin u often na paligaw ka na uli
to have sme 1 to look for u legally
wats wd me?
u dont knw
ah wd u?ur witty
ur too good
ye
senxa na d ako seloso
got to slip nw
godbless
alis n ko lois
huy
phase out na ata router
be brave
tnx

0 comments: