Wednesday, January 23, 2008


I'm doomed. I shouldn't have let myself get trapped in his attention.

I would really want to escape from this misery.

Was told to.....


UNLEASH.

But i just couldn't. No no no.

***********

My mood is rapturous, the evening is young, all seemed right with the world. That's how it feels when we are connected. Sometimes, the quick banter between us gives way to a more stilted conversation, punctuated by longer pauses. Time really has an inevitable function.

***********

Would i just let myself get drowned in this lollapalooza? Or I'd better put the kibosh on this matter?

***********

Ye. Said he's there to make me happy. Virtually. Yeah. But what if i wouldn't be around in this virtual world till the cows come home?

It's been so great having him. Was i really moved. When he once kidded saying *****, he just didnt know how it felt. Yeah, my world momentarily stopped, everything went to a halt, & i knew the stars went into alignment. But that was only climactic. Because after the snap of a finger, things have to revert back to square one, in order to preserve a bond that is more important than the intertwining of two souls for a romance.

OOOpppppppssss... am i getting a bit sappy here?

Hays.


Who needs love? :((


0 comments: