Monday, August 6, 2012

Wow

Wow. It's been rainin' harder than the usual. Now on it's 3rd week :))

I seem to feel the rain like the job and responsibilities that has been passed on to me today. Overwhelming. Heavy-duty. Gazillions.

More of like a practice I guess. It's stressful but more of a challenge. At one point in my life I wish I am a super heroine, but not sooooo soon as this one :)) I'm still in shock as of the moment, maybe it will take me a week to get the hang of it. Tell me how do I go around the full-blast showers of change orders, billings, evaluations, inspections, schedules, design revisions, installations, minutes of meetings, presentations, reports of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and safety. Or how do I go around and muster enough courage and confidence to plunge in this bigger pond. First things first, I need a much needed rest to face tomorrow.

I think it's better for me to take advantage of the weather tonight and rest my weary heart and mind.

Cold night and all alone, the melancholy whispers a memory.

Goodnight happiness. 

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

0 comments: