Wednesday, January 27, 2010

When your superman's not around, don't do anything reckless or stupid.

I've been working harder and harder the past few weeks as i watched the days flick past the windows of my life. The first month of 2010 is taking its toll on the worried princess, wondering whether she was watching the spectacle of the steady emptying or the replenishing in the most mysterious ways she can imagine.

Amidst all the worries and aches... I am holding on to a promise.

QQ posted a comment for me this morning: When your superman's not around, don't do anything reckless or stupid :P ( Edward on my mind ):)

I will.
Promise.
Take good care of myself and be safe always.

No goodbyes.

Anyhow and anyways, I spent a moment last night with the remnants of my superhero.







0 comments: