Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Too much worries rattling in my fettered brain

It's rainin' on the early morning of the last week of the first month of 2010.

Tuesday, though fastidious about my personal appearance, i seemed like spindled and mutilated on the inside, secretly slovenly about everything else. I am somewhat kind of gauche today, as sermon from the boss had always been a morning staple here at work. Asked me why i haven't done the job right away, i could have answered that it is not the only work to do that time, but hell i know i couldn't just let go of those words, so i just smiled and replied that i'll get it done asap (in an instant rather, here it is.. ting!)

I could hear my internals chime in with horrible yowling noises. What the hell is my problem?! What the hell is wrong with me?!

Too much worries rattling in my fettered brain.

0 comments: