Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's A Sunday morning and i am all set for a whole day of relaxation here in the comfort of our home :)

I've been preoccupied the past weekends and i think it's time for me to rest my weary soma :D

I slept way too early on a Saturday night. I was yawning at eight, past nine my eyes are closed.
I've enough energy to spend for the rest of my Sunday. I am all set to wash my clothes, clean my room, cook the food, and have at least 4 hours of sleep in the afternoon. Hehe. If the universe would allow me to at least speak to someone i got used to during weekends, then i'd be sooooo thankful. Kinda missin' my WS mode lately. (WS=walang silbi)

Anyways, i got to get my lazy ass off to some chores so that I'd be able to rest earlier.

Ciao.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WS bago ata sa pandinig ko yun ah... hehe magamit nga WS mode. lol