Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LTO-ing

Stormed the LTO for a late car registration. My sweetie had been stuck for an era of laziness and busyness, the latter being a cover up for the previous one. Seriously, I lost the time for my auto maintenance, working 40kms apart from my den plus the toxicity of the metro travel had been very tedious. I would go home very late,and leave earlier than the rising of the sun. So I practically really do not have the luxury of time to check how my sweetie had been nursing its troubles. Oh poor baby.

So here I am, sitting next to the flock of men while patiently waiting for the licenses and registrations. The ratio of men and women processing their LTO thingy is about 1:10, that for every 10 men, there is 1 woman wishing for at least one courageous man to take over the hassle of processing government mandated papers. I know that's hasty generalization. Haha. But personally, I wish I didn't have to go here and sweat the boredom of idle hours. But heck, better to have the wealth of experience. (Such an excuse for the looser in me.lol)

Two hours had already passed and I am still the wasted princess seated at the back side of the waiting area. What the hell happened to my papers, I screamed at the back burners of my brain. I have packed a lot of patience before going here this morning, and I'm very afraid it is slowly depleting. Oh recharge me please with the calmness of the spirit.




Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

0 comments: