Tuesday, September 20, 2011

DEATH, DECAY, AND HANGING ON

The world is afflicted with death and decay, and my boss, Mr. Segawa, is by himself a death and a decay.

Everyday is struggle. Without any offensive retort, I just let every harsh word he utters at my back, and avoid any lethal confrontation. Evil lurks in his idle mind; you bet I can pound the hell out of the keys as I am writing this.

To carefully hide these pains, frustrations and anger, and all those feelings of rebellion is no mean feat. I wish the cards had fallen differently on both of us. It was just yesterday when I had been his glorious monument, but now after a successful character demolition carefully planned by the inglorious bastards; I have now become a firework depository. One must always be prepared for the riotous endless ways of transformation. Yes, I was stricken with such a dumb spasm of death and decay, thank you Mr. Segawa for bringing me a serious anguish, frustration, despair and sadness, all emotions in disarray. These are all a couple of bullets I had to bite over the time to stay employed.

I know someday memories of him will flash with painful intensity. But for the mean time, I am very much trying harder to light a candle than curse this darkness. Tomorrow will be better Lois. Hang on.

0 comments: