Wednesday, July 6, 2011

canned thoughts

My head aches since yesterday. Afraid to inflict damage to my filtering machine, i hesitated taking any pill to block the receptors.

Now i am doomed.

It is pounding the hell in my sphere.

Poor princess. Tsk. tsk.

***************

My maggy is back, with remaining 3 double action babies to throw.

Now i am afraid of myself.

Very afraid.

**********

I need a shock absorber, in its literal context of being a device for absorbing jolts and vibrations. My car had been a mess, i have been too lax in its maintenance due to financial constraints. Of course, i would if i have, if only. Add to that the strain of having to go through all the check-ups, repairs and maintenance alone. My solitary life :) lol. Now i think i also need a shock absorber to cushion the blows in me. Poor me. Poor lois.

**********

Car registration, i need to get it done before the month ends. Sigh.

********

My car is burning the oil too. Me and my car both need an overhaul. Bring it on!

******

Now where do i get a mountain of moolah to get all of these done?

Oh God, bless me.

1 comments:

sa isang sulok ng aking isip said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.