Monday, December 7, 2009

CENTER PINCH LENS CAP

It's a blessed Monday morning for me. I was kind of regretful for the last 24 hours having lost my center pinch lens cap, which i thought to have left somewhere in Starbucks (Nuvali) last Saturday Night out with OSA Servi. But lo and behold, i was gaping in wonder when i found a circular object that resembled that of my center pinch cap resting on my passenger seat.

Ahhh ... pure bliss and madness! The feeling is grand, the thrust powerful! To resign yourself to having something gone, and suddenly discovered that it has magically and wondrously appeared, you can only imagine what bliss it brings. My heart felt like it was going to swell up and burst through my chest. Felt indeed super blessed having found my center pinch lens cap. Happiness!

And now i rejoice in the hour of great happiness.

Simple things, eh?

I thank God for the simple wonders in my life. Felt really blessed that somehow, in the bowels of my obscure life and annals of self-alienation, God continues to hover simple joys in ways that go beyond our reckoning.

0 comments: