Monday, April 15, 2019

Beep Beep

Beep beep!

Honking here and there. Just because it's been hell toxic, i was magically drawn to my very own HOME. After all these years, it still feels home here :)

I've changed to a number of things and the most noticeable of course is the weighing scale hand swinging to an added half of what i used to have. I could have gotten a digital one but hey, i love the things i used to have way before these easy-peasy gadgets took over our lives. I've moved from here and there, switched roles from peasant to queen (duh!), jumped over different fences, laughed and cried a lot, migrated from symbian to android os. I've learned a lot in these years of transition from being just a plain drama queen to a hall of famer Oscar's best actress. Seriously, after all these years, I thank God for all the things that happened to me and i couldn't be any happier to what i am now, what i have, and the operating os i currently tinker into.

So what's the buzz? Wala lang. I just felt the need to pin this down. I'm back, hopefully.

Hopefully.

























2 comments:

Janjan said...

Ate Kers! how old are you na?
Grabe almost 15 years of blogging.
Active ka parin po ba sa symbianize/mobilarian? May family kana ba? ilan na po kids mo, nabasa na kaya nila mga blogs mo? dami ko tanong haha. Wala lang, your content and bio catches my attention. Godbless po! :)

LOIS said...

Hi :) It's an on-off relationship with this blog :D I think blogging is indeed a thing of the past, but i will never ever leave this den :D