Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LOVING THE MOON ON APRIL 27th

Coming out from the forging plant on a 12-hour shift (OT: 4hrs.hehe) had me very exhausted and debilitated. I almost thought i am some kind of fireworks depository, the chaotic and riotous ways of boosting productivity in the office had been consuming all of us here.

I was stricken with such glorious monument of beauty as i raise my face towards the moon while walking to the parking lot. The moon was almost in its full, its awesomeness had unleashed in me a flood of memories that i had been so desperately holding in my heart.

Cruising along the road, i could feel a rush of exaltation as i could sense the moon springing illumination in this dark night of mine. I couldn't help but glance at it even for a split second, flicking past the trees and buildings along the greenfield parkway.

Ahhh the moon. I so love it. It is as if it's staring right through my soul.

But something about the moon rang a bell in my cluttered soul. Is he seeing the moon as i see it this night? How bout a cup of french vanilla as we cuddle up underneath its majestic glow?

Poor me.

Longingness at its finest.

After a 45-degree turn at the Pulo Diezmo Road, i found the moon staring blandly at me, its attention wavering, until the dark clouds desperately crawl in front of it. The moon suddenly disappeared, i was suffering the easily foreseeable consequences, tears brimming in my very eyes, and i am in my dire struggle to holding it for long, careful not to let loose of any single drop. The moon quickly appeared, as if on a peek-a-boo play with me, and it positioned itself on a strange cloud formation, like an eye of a wolf howling in the deepest of the night.

I pulled over, with my trembling hands, quickly grope for my pink Sony point and shoot inside my bag.

Half press. Focus. CLICK.



Tears gathered at the edge of my very eyes. I just then realized .. i am wolf chiming in with yowling noises that nobody could hear.

"Wherever you are, and no matter what's going on in your life, when it's the first night of the full moon, I want you to find it in the night time sky. I want you to think about me and the week we shared, because wherever I am, no matter what's going on in my life, that's exactly what i'll be doing. If we can't be together, at least we can share that, and maybe between the two of us, we can make this last forever" (Nicholas Sparks: Dear John)

0 comments: