Saturday, December 31, 2011
Lemme give you a big hug.
More blessings for me.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Thanks kuya manny for helping me out always :)
I'm so blessed to have you around.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Still got one more hour to kill.
See yah next year!
Engr. Overworked & Underpaid.
"Every man is born with a vacuum, an emptiness that can only be filled by finding God."
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
- They rather hold their bulky camera, than hold hands with you.
- On a romantic date, you’ll watch the sun go down and think “Wow this is gorgeous” and they’ll go “mirror lock, tripod, and stop down f/8 at 1/125.”
- You’ll never be able to enjoy tv, movies, or magazines because they’ll point out all the visual flaws.
- They like to sit in obscure coffee shop and voyeuristically watch people for great lengths of time.
- If you’re taking a walk outside and you come across some “interesting light” they will make you sit/stand/pose in public so that they can take a photo.
- You’ll never get to enjoy freshly cooked meals because they’ll spend 15 minutes taking 20 variations of the same dish with their iPhone.
- They get angry when your friends go up to them and say “I am interested in photography, can you recommend a good camera for me? Nothing professional I just want to take pretty pictures.”
- You’ll wait longer for them to finish analyzing art in a museum than you’ll wait at the dmv
- Same goes with old used bookstores.
- When you think they’re giving you their undivided attention, they’re really wondering how they could fix you with a little Clone Tool and Patch Tool.
- Or they are actually using you to not look so creepy as they people watch everything going on around you.
- They rather drop $1,000+ on new glass than a purse for you.
- You can’t take a photo with them without taking at least five more.
- If you ask them if you look fat, they’ll say “don’t worry I can photoshop you later.”
- They’ll never photoshop something simple for you if the content is not up to their “standards.”
- That photo they randomly took of you yesterday? Good luck getting them to send it to you.
- They spend all their time on the computer (and not for porn.)
- They can’t have a normal conversation with throwing acronyms and random numbers.
- They still use film cameras.
- They spend a lot of time with people cooler than you i.e. models, actors, musicians, successful rich people.
- They’ll be fussy over the position of a common household object, like a coffee cup.
- They won’t return your calls or text messages, but you can bet they’re still posting pics on Instagram.
- They like watching old films that you’ve never heard or will ever understand.
- They like looking at weird things in general.
- Instead of having penis-envy, they have camera-gear-envy.
- If there’s a natural disaster in a far away land, they’re already on a plane going over there.
- Everything is watermarked.
- They think everyone else’s photos suck.
- They want to color correct a lot of scenes from Twilight and Jersey Shore.
- They hate rainbows, especially ones spinning in a circle.
- Whenever you’re in a group talking and the conversation goes deep, they’re taking notes in some form of Moleskine.
- They use over priced Moleskine notebooks.
- They like trespassing into old abandoned buildings filled with health hazards.
- They always want to show a new photo they took, but don’t really care if you like it or not.
- They hate your n00bie friend’s new artsy profile picture.
- Bright, sunny days make them sad, but cloudy, overcast days are apparently great!
- They’ll take you into places that have “culture” as well a high chance of getting mugged.
- Your birthday present will be a portrait that they’ve taken of you.
- You can’t go anywhere new without them stopping to take a photo of everything and anything.
- They will always bug you to be a test subject.
- Nothing can ever be naturally pretty, everything must be fixed in Photoshop.
- Bringing their camera means, bringing 50lbs of equipment.
- If you break any of their things on accident, you’ll owe them thousands of dollars.
- You can’t get them a birthday/Christmas present without spending at least $500
- They are natural hoarders, collecting and keeping piles of old newspapers, packaging, magazines, and other things that “inspire” them.
- They are weird and geeky.
- They have hard drives of photos, but probably have printed 10 images.
- They are always secretly judging your creativity.
- If you’re ever in auto mode, they laugh at you.
- They orgasm every time they learn a new lighting technique.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
It's during these moments when things sink deeper into my soul. How i wish i could turn back time, and learn not to fall over and over again, because it still hurts when snaps of yesterday quickly flash in my memory. Must be because i give too much, only to realize and feel one day that everything and all went down the drain.
I miss those idle moments that get buzzed by the one who holds my heart so dearly. I missed being teased, wooed, and chased by two-legged creatures, masqueraded as heroes of my heart.
Antok lang to. Gudnyt ebriwan. Tomorrow is another struggle, another challenge, another blessing.
***Bitter na bitter sa malamig na december***
I missed missing work for a romantic date. Hahaha!
Wanted: braveman :))
Cold morning philippines!!!
Monday, December 26, 2011
I am a happy princess today. I do not know what exactly has gotten into me, but i feel glad and contented performing my job. I must have filled my happiness meter more than expected. I received a lot of gifts, i have been cared so much, remembered and I felt really loved. The pipelines of God’s blessings have been strategically channeled in my existence. I am so thankful and honored.
Sunday, December 25, 2011
I'm on my way there :)
I'll see you when i see you.
It's a very merry christmas!
I can even bite the stone not just because i want to, but because i would love to.
There are some things that i just couldn't explain, but can only be felt straight from the heart.
And so be it.
Let me have my very merry christmas :)
Merry christmas everyone!
Saturday, December 24, 2011
And a thousand pain.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
I am so thankful for being blessed with generous friends.
So many gifts to open.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Monday, December 19, 2011
December has always been a hectic month, never had a complete eight-hour sleep since day 1.
Friday, December 16, 2011
So, nobody noticed that I got my hair trimmed.
Just because the fad is all about the hair being aroused, I mean being straight rebounded, it’s no wonder my trimmed hair got not that much attention. Lols.
People are so directed on phenomenal changes; they get so blinded with glitter they missed out on the gold. Lmao.
Anyways, I really did plan to have something new in clandestine. And it worked. Yipeeeeeeeee.
So for the first person ever to notice that my hair got shortened, I’d be very much willing and excited to give a prize.
*big evil grin*
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
and you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street
So I'm not moving
I'm not moving
I'm not moving
I'm not moving
-The man who can’t be moved by The Scripts
The song makes sense. Much.
The internet connection is sooooooooooooooooo
S l o w
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
2 cats, 3 dogs, 5 puppies… oh they keep me sane at home J
Monday, December 12, 2011
I have given myself another shot in trying to enjoy my job. But maybe, i just don't really belong here; lady luck isn't always on my side for the longest time.
I have the strongest faith that God will bring me to where i would really belong. So i just unload myself of all the aches and pain and trust that the Good Lord will propel my ship to His direction. All for the glory of His name.
I am a certified super sleepyhead on a weekstarter. Aside from being utterly disturbed by our cat who wailed all night, crawled to our ceiling and jumped straight to me while i hid myself under the sheets for safety, i am usually derogated from the deep comforts of somnolence. Must be insomnia to speak of. For the past few weeks, this has been the trend, and while i shy away from the effects of having this habit, i couldn't help but take a time off the grid just to resuscitate my energy so i could work.
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Friday, December 9, 2011
It's a weekender, I am starting to loose the screws in my head as my brain starts to shrink like raisin. The rain had eased into a mist, but more than the discomfort of being soaked in the pouring rain this morning, it feels like God's gesture of mutual blessings. The surrounding is a bit cooler despite the tension and pressures abound, the clinching of fists and uprose middle finger hidden in each pockets.
Acting with gritty determination to make acceptable how this day would go, i made sure that the pulse in my blood is in tune with the beat of my heart.
I don't like looking back at how I ended my plight yesterday, my day made even toxic by the insensitivity (or the lack thereof) of the human race. Unscrambled mess and all there is, the music in my mind pulsating through the minute area of my soul.
This is gonna be a good life. Good, good life.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Gotta hate this morning.
Blame it on the damsel.
Oh so crappy.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
I feel crap.
Oh the ways of the world. Hands down.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Lord God, steer me to the direction of Your glory. Let Your will be done.
Guide me to where You want me to be.
Lord help me.
Monday, December 5, 2011
I had my windows opened to check the obstruction in my peripheral vision, to check whether the blur in the surroundings is due to the smoke escaping from a burning entity or the fog rolling down from Tagaytay.
It was indeed a foggy morning. One of my firsts, I drove with a restricted visibility due to the fog. It was cold even with the car cooler off.Then it suddenly dawned on me, Christmas is coming very very sooner than I have expected.